If one of the following best describes your situations then please get in touch with me
- Need Professional yet personalized Service
- Need Expert advice but don’t want to pay “big” firm fees
- Need to communicate with a person in a straight forward & confidential manner
Array of Services
Serving a wide range of businesses – Proprietorships/SME’s/Private/LLP Firms
An informative Blog
- To help you understand basic concepts & clear your doubts
- To get the latest MCA Circulars/Updates
1Assist you in Company Registration Procedure (e.g. Private Limited/ LLP / Public Limited)
2Assist you in Company Law Compliance once the Company Formation is done.
3Assist you in various Advisory Services apart from the Secretarial Compliance.
4Assist you in other Corporate services.
Business Planning & Initiation
- Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies, and matters related therewith including choice of type of company, availability of name, drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) and other documents, their stamping and registration with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
Financial Services & Raising of Resources
- Loan documentation, registration of charges, search and status report.
- Advisor/Consultant in issue of shares (Equity/Preference) and other securities.
- Drafting of prospectus/offer for sale/letter of offer/other documents related to issue of securities, and obtaining various approvals in association with lead managers.
- Listing of securities/delisting of securities with recognised stock exchanges.
- Private placement of shares and securities.
- Buy-back of shares and other securities.
- Raising of funds from international markets – ADR/GDR/ECB.
- Liaisoning with financial institutions, banks, other lenders, and stock exchanges, and furnishing periodical returns, reports and information required by them.
- Planning strategies for amalgamation/merger, acquisition, takeover, spin off, reconstruction, reorganisation, restructuring and winding up of companies.
- Change of name, change of objects and shifting of registered office of the company.
- Drafting schemes of amalgamation or arrangement, public offer for acquisition or takeover, and Promoters Agreement.
- Complying with necessary legal and procedural requirements.
- Advising the management on post restructured scenario.
Corporate Legal & Advisory Services
- Filing, registering, representing, attesting or verifying any document including forms, returns and applications by or on behalf of the company as an authorised representative.
- Compilation of status/search reports for companies, banks and financial institutions.
- Pre-certification of forms relating to Registration/Modification/ Satisfaction of charges and their filing with the Registrar of Companies.
- Pre-certification of other documents and returns required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- Advising on legal and procedural matters under the Companies Act.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers.
- Acting as Secretarial Auditor, Advisor or Consultant.
- Filing of petitions before the Company Law Board (CLB).
- Appearing as authorised representative before the Company Law Board, Central Government, Regional Director (RD) and Registrar of Companies (RoC).
- Acting as Scrutinizer for postal ballots voting process.
- Computation of tax payable, filing of returns of income of the company and its directors and obtaining permanent account numbers.
- Computation and payment of advance tax.
- Computation of deduction of tax at source, filing of forms and issue of TDS certificates.
- Acting as authorised representative before the Income Tax authorities during assessment proceedings, furnishing of records/ documents/explanations called for.
- Filing of appeals, claiming refunds, getting the transactions registered.
- Advising on tax planning and tax management, availing tax concessions, incentives, reliefs and tax benefits.
- Advising on Foreign Collaborations.
- Advising on setting up of subsidiaries in India.
- Advising on setting up of joint ventures abroad or setting up of subsidiaries abroad.
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding, Promoters’ Agreement, Shareholders’ Agreement and Commercial Agreements.
Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Advising on legal and procedural matters falling under FEMA.
- Advising Non-Resident Indians regarding investment in India as per FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) Policy and repatriation of such investments.
- Drafting of Shareholders/foreign collaboration / joint venture / technology transfer agreement
- Filing of FC-GPR (Foreign Collaboration – General Permission Route) with Reserve Bank of India.
- Advising Indian Resident for entering into Joint Venture (JV) or Wholly owned Subsidiaries (WoS) outside India.
- Obtaining RBI/FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) approvals.
- Issuing various Certificates for exchange control purposes under FEMA.
- Filing of Annual return on Foreign Liabilities and Assets Reporting (FLA) by Indian Companies.
- Opening of Liaison and branch offices in India.
- Sale of Stake in JV (Joint Venture) to other Partner.
- Advising on making a Trade Mark application with Trade Mark Registry.
- Advising on passing off/infringement matters.
Export Import & Forex
- Advising on getting Import Export Code (IEC).
- Advising on Export-Import policy and regulations.
- Export-Import documentation.
- Advising on Letters of Credit, and drafting suitable conditions in L/Cs.
- Advising and assisting in receipt and remittance of funds in foreign currency.
Certification under various Statutes
- Compliance Certificate for companies not required to employ a whole-time secretary and having paid-up share capital of Rs. 10 lakhs or more, as per section 383A of Companies Act & Companies (Compliance Certificate) Rules, 2001.
- Making a verified declaration of compliances for obtaining a certificate of commencement of business/commencement of other business.
- Making the statutory declaration that all requirements of the Companies Act and the rules thereunder have been complied with in respect of registration of a company and matters precedent and incidental thereto.
- Give declaration in respect of section 25 companies that the Memorandum and Articles of Association have been drawn up in conformity with the provisions of the Act and compliance of provisions with respect to registration or matters incidental thereto.
- Signing of annual return of listed companies.
- Certificate regarding dispatch of certificate after transfer etc. under clause 47(C) of the Listing Agreement.
- Certification of statement of amounts credited to Investor Education and Protection Fund.
- Certificate regarding compliance with Private Limited Company and Unlisted Public Limited Company (Buy-back of Securities) Rules, 1999 including those relating to extinguishment and distruction of certificates which has to be done in the presence of a Practising Company Secretary.
- Certificate on appointment of Managing Director/Whole-time Director/Manager under Schedule XIII.
- Certification to listed companies to the effect that all refund orders/ certificates issued were dispatched within prescribed time and manner and securities were listed on the stock exchanges as specified in the offer document.
- Assist in getting STPI (Software Technology Parks of India) Registration/Closure.
Corporate Legal Agreements
- Vendor / Service Provider / Partner / Reseller , Software Development contracts / agreements, Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
Other Corporate Services
- Shop Act
- PAN / TAN
- Digital Signature
- Director’s Identification Number (DIN)